Online Bill Pay
NOTICE: If you are using a machine using Windows XP or an older version of Windows Explorer you will no longer be able to use this site. This change is due to Microsoft is no longer supporting these versions and newer security enhancements for our site is no longer able to interact with these systems. if you are in need of further assistance please call the office at 417-859-2216.
BILL PAYMENT APPLICATIONS MAY BE FOUND ON THE MEMBER INFO PAGE UNDER MEMBER SERVICES
All new services will undergo a credit check to determine the amount of deposit. Depending on your credit you will have a deposit of $0 up to $250.
If you are having any problems logging in, contact Erica Lawson or call (417)859-2216 or (800)643-4305.
1) You will be placed on one of the Cooperative’s four billing cycles.
2) Your bill will be read by the automated metering system 10 days prior to mailing.
3) Upon receipt of your bill you must check the due date that appears on the statement.
4) Payments must be in the office no later than the end of the cooperative business day on your due date.
1) Monthly bills are due by 5:30pm on the due date to avoid a 10% penalty.
2) Payment or payment arrangements made through the cooperative must be established prior to the next month’s due date or service will be disconnected.
PAYMENT OPTIONS OFFERED BY YOUR COOPERATIVE
• ACH- Automatic withdrawal from your checking account on the due date of current bill
• RECURRING CREDIT CARDS- Your card is held in a secure file, payment will be charged to card on the due date of current bill
• PAPERLESS STATEMENT & EMAIL NOTIFICATION- Provides the ability to view and pay your statement online along with receiving e-mail notifications of bill status.
• COMBINED ACCOUNTS- Members who have multiple accounts may combine their accounts to the samebilling cycle and same statement.
- E-CHECK- Members wanting to use E-CHECK will be able to do so over the phone only. The payment will be processed similar to a physical check. Using this option will require the Banking Institutions Name, Routing Number, Name on Bank Account, Bank Account Number, and the type of account; checking or savings.