BILL PAYMENT APPLICATIONS MAY BE FOUND ON THE MEMBER INFO PAGE UNDER MEMBER SERVICES
All new services will undergo a credit check to determine the amount of deposit. Depending on your credit you will have a deposit of $0 up to $250.
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE
If you are having any problems logging in, contact Customer Service by calling (417)859-2216 or (800)643-4305.
- You will be placed on one of the Cooperative’s four billing cycles.
- Your bill will be read by the automated metering system 10 days prior to mailing.
- Upon receipt of your bill you must check the due date that appears on the statement.
- Payments must be in the office no later than the end of the cooperative business day on your due date.
- Monthly bills are due by 5:30pm on the due date to avoid a 10% penalty.
- If your bill is not paid by 5:30 on your due date please contact the cooperative to discuss payment arrangements to avoid interruption in service.
PAYMENT OPTIONS OFFERED BY YOUR COOPERATIVE
- ACH- Automatic withdrawal from your checking account on the due date of current bill
- RECURRING CREDIT CARDS- Your card is held in a secure file, payment will be charged to card on the due date of current bill
- PAPERLESS STATEMENT & EMAIL NOTIFICATION- Provides the ability to view and pay your statement online along with receiving e-mail notifications of bill status.
- COMBINED ACCOUNTS- Members who have multiple accounts may combine their accounts to the samebilling cycle and same statement.
- E-CHECK- Members wanting to use E-CHECK will be able to do so over the phone only. The payment will be processed similar to a physical check. Using this option will require the Banking Institutions Name, Routing Number, Name on Bank Account, Bank Account Number, and the type of account; checking or savings.