HOW THE PROGRAMS WORKS
SAVINGS – You will save the cost of postage stamps or a trip to our office and there is no cost to sign up for this program.
NO LATE PAYMENTS -The ACH program will provide you with the assurance that your monthly payment is made on time. You don’t have to wonder, “Did I pay my bill this month?”
EASY TO USE – You do not have to take the time to make out a check and mail payment each month.
YOU WILL STILL RECEIVE YOUR BILL – We still send you a bill each month as we have always done.
The amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account on your due date. The amount of your bill will be the same amount shown on your bank statement each month, or sign up for receiving your statements in the electronic form, through your email address.
- Complete and sign this form
- Enclose a VOIDED CHECK of the bank account to be drafted.
- Mail or bring this form and voided check to Webster Electric Cooperative. We must receive this form 30 days prior to your next bill due date.
- Your bill, paid by ACH program, will state “Paid by Draft”
- If you are not satisfied with theACH program, you may drop the program at any time
- If 2 returned payments occur within 1 year, automatic removal from program will occur
ACH Draft from Bank Account Form
Subscribe to our newsletter