Online Bill Pay
FIND ALL FORMS UNDER MEMBER SERVICES MEMBER INFO/MEMBER FORMS
All new services will undergo a credit check to determine the amount of deposit. Depending on your credit you will have a deposit of $0 up to $250.
If you are having any problems logging in, contact Customer Service by calling (417)859-2216 or (800)643-4305.
- You will be placed on one of the Cooperative’s four billing cycles.
- Your bill will be read by the automated metering system 10 days prior to mailing.
- Upon receipt of your bill you must check the due date that appears on the statement.
- Payments must be in the office no later than the end of the cooperative business day on your due date.
- Monthly bills are due by 5:00pm on the due date to avoid a 10% penalty.
- If your bill is not paid by 5:00 on your due date please contact the cooperative to discuss payment arrangements to avoid interruption in service.
PAYMENT OPTIONS OFFERED BY YOUR COOPERATIVE
- ACH– Automatic withdrawal from your checking account on the due date of current bill
- RECURRING CREDIT CARDS– Your card is held in a secure file, payment will be charged to card on the due date of current bill
- PAPERLESS STATEMENT & EMAIL NOTIFICATION– Provides the ability to view and pay your statement online along with receiving e-mail notifications of bill status.
- COMBINED ACCOUNTS– Members who have multiple accounts may combine their accounts to the samebilling cycle and same statement.
Members are worried about the recent artic blast and what it will do to their electric bill.
Members are worried about the recent artic blast and what it will do to their electric bill. Below are some answers to...Posted by Webster Electric Cooperative on Tuesday, March 2, 2021
In this section
Subscribe to our newsletter